BAHRANI SERVICED APARTMENTS
AMMAN - JORDAN
Mr. Hadi Bahrani
Design Approach & Considerations
Bahrani Serviced Apartments Project is located in Abdoun- a prestigious Residential zone in Amman. The design is envisioned to have 29 high-end serviced Apartments with a total built up area of 4,800m².
The project goes along with the planning elements of the site, the built environment characteristics and the infrastructure services. An outdoor courtyard was embraced by the two sides of the building to integrate the basement floor with the outdoor area.
A roof garden is created at the roof floor with a swimming pool, Club House & Gym to have maximum utilization of the view
The building accommodates the following:
- Cellar Floor:
- Parking Area (29 parking lots)
- Services area (Mechanical room, electrical room, water reservoirs & stores)
- Basement, ground, first & second floors- serviced Apartments (27 apartments)
- Roof floor:
- Serviced Apartments (2 Apartments)
- Club House
- Roof Garden & Swimming pool
The project sustainability requirements comprise achieving a sustainable project ensuring healthy environment for the occupants, reducing demands on natural resources and using energy efficient systems while not affecting the ecological system.